Be a Part of Something Incredible
We’re not just tutors and consultants. We’re mentors. As a mentor, you’d work closely with your students, building relationships, hearing their struggles, and helping them reach success.
Transizion is preparing students for future careers and the economy of tomorrow, be that university, the military, or a trade school. The needs and demands of the workforce are changing, so we need to as well. Join a team that equips young people for success, whatever their goals.
Company Culture Requirements
Transizion is always looking to hire the best mentors. We want you to become a big brother or sister to your students. You are a partner in their success.
Do you have expertise in guiding or tutoring students through any of the following?
- College applications/admissions
- College essays
- SAT/ACT prep
- Career development
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Academic subject tutoring
Apply to join our mentorship team!
- Tutoring or teaching experience encouraged
- Undergraduate degree; postgraduate degree encouraged but not required
- Strict adherence to timelines
- Patient and caring attitude
- At least three years in subject expertise, or currently studying advanced concepts in subject matter
- Must be adaptable to using new and developing technological platforms
- Strong ethics; we don’t want cheaters
- Work with students through challenges, problems, and pain points
- Proactively schedule, attend, and lead strategy sessions with students; schedule strategy sessions within 24/48-hour notice
- Commitment: At least once per week
- Respond to student inquiries within 24 hours
- Most strategy sessions occur in evenings or weekends, though there is more flexibility in the summer
- $40 per hour
- Paid training
- Earn extra money without needing to seek clients; we handle billing, legal, marketing, business development
- Flexible work hours
- Choose your clients
- All remote work
- No micromanaging; we prefer to hire smart people and let them do their thing
Read This Part. Seriously.
Before you apply, we want you to know that Transizion is customer-obsessed. Students from all over the world use our platform because we care about them.
Relationships and guidance always come first. Business second. We want our students to have the best experience and know we got their backs.
We pride ourselves on being there for you in the same fashion.
Help us uphold the principles of customer service, superior outcomes, and incredible customer experiences.
How To Apply
Email resume and references to [email protected]
Your resume should list education qualifications, and tutoring, teaching, and mentorship experiences.