We’re not just tutors and consultants. We’re mentors. As a mentor, you’d work closely with your students, building relationships with them, hearing their struggles, and helping them reach success.
Transizion is preparing students for college and the economy of tomorrow. The needs and demands of the workforce are changing. Join a team that equips young people for success.
Company Culture Requirements
Transizion is always looking to hire the best college app and career mentors for college readiness and planning, essay reviews, and strategy sessions.
High standards. Higher expectations. We want you to become a big brother or big sister to your students. You are a partner in their success.
Our team wants mentors who love working with students.
Do you have expertise in guiding or tutoring students through any of the following?
- College applications/admissions
- College essays
- SAT/ACT prep
- Career development
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Academic subjects
Apply to join our mentorship team!
- Tutoring or teaching experience encouraged
- Undergraduate degree; postgraduate degree encouraged but not required
- Strict adherence to timelines
- Patient and caring attitude
- At least three years in subject expertise, or currently studying advanced concepts in subject matter
- Must be adaptable to using new and developing technological platforms (we’re constantly evolving and improving, so should you)
- Strong ethics; we don’t want cheaters
- Note: For college admissions mentorship, we love working with college counselors or consultants, but you don’t need to have had this type of experience previously; our technology and training are enough for you to thrive with students
- Work with students through challenges, problems, and pain points
- Proactively schedule, attend, and lead strategy sessions with students; schedule strategy sessions within 24/48-hour notice
- Commitment: At least once per week
- Respond to student inquiries within 6 hours
- Most strategy sessions occur in evenings (more flexibility in the summer)
- $40 per hour
- Paid training
- Earn extra money without needing to seek clients; we handle billing, legal, marketing, business development
- Flexible work hours
- Choose your clients
- All remote work
- No micromanaging; we prefer to hire smart people and let them do their thing
Read This Part. Seriously.
Before you apply, we want you to know that Transizion is customer-obsessed. Students from all over the world use our platform because we care about them.
Relationships and guidance always come first. Business second. We want our students to have the best experience. Transizion wants students to know we got their backs.
You’d be joining a winning team. Help us uphold the principles of customer service, superior outcomes, and incredible customer experiences.
How To Apply
Email resume and references to email@example.com
Your resume should list education qualifications, and tutoring, teaching, and mentorship experiences.