We’re not just tutors and mentors. We’re preparing students for college and the economy of tomorrow. The needs and demands of the workforce are changing. Join a team that equips young people for success.
Transizion is always looking to hire the best college and career mentors for tutoring and strategy sessions.
High standards. Higher expectations.
Do you have expertise in guiding or tutoring students through any of the following?
- College applications
- College essays
- SAT prep
- Career development
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Academic subjects
Apply to join our mentorship and tutoring teams!
- Tutoring or teaching experience encouraged
- Undergraduate degree or current undergraduate student; postgraduate degree encouraged
- Strict adherence to timelines
- Patient and caring attitude
- At least three years in subject expertise, or currently studying advanced concepts in subject matter
- Work with students through challenges, problems, and pain points
- Proactively schedule, attend, and lead strategy sessions with students; schedule strategy sessions within 24/48-hour notice
- Commitment: At least once per week
- Respond to student inquiries within 6 hours
- Most strategy sessions occur in evenings
- Paid training
- Earn extra money without needing to seek clients
- Flexible work hours
How to apply: Email resume and references to [email protected]
Your resume should list education qualifications, and tutoring, teaching, and mentorship experiences.